Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Friday 27 April 2012

"X" is for Xena


In my A-Z Challenge to-day its "X" for Xena the Warrior Princess.
I know there are a lot of writers out there will come up with lots of X's such as Xylophone,X-ray's, Xenophobia and Xenon!
The first thing that sprung to my mind was Xena the Warrior Princess, watched it every week on the box plenty of action scenes, but all tongue in cheek with not a lot of blood round as in the film's these days
Ran from 1995- 2001.
Why can't they have a re-run of this series instead of all the cooking programs?
Click here for more info

Action pictures 
With her Chakram, (the throwing ring)


There are countless versions of the series cobbled together with modern tunes and here is one of them, just for laugh's




And the main topic of the day was, were her and Gabrielle an item??
.......................................................................................................................

Words
Three guys talking,
One was lamenting the fact he and his wife had no children.
"My wife is unbearable" he explained.
"No you mean she is inconceivable" said the second.
"You are both wrong" said the third, "He means his wife is impregnable.

Fred always called a spade a spade, until the day he fell over one.

To waken a student sleeping in his class the English teacher threw a book at him!
"What hit me?" spluttered the student.
"That my lad , replied the teacher, "Was a flying Chaucer".

He was going to have a few words with his wife, but found she had cornered the market.
........................................................................................
That's all folks

2 comments:

  1. Did you win anything for doing the challenge? Babs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its not finished yet I know you are 10 hours in front of us, but its not over till the fat lady sings her ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ's

    ReplyDelete