Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Thursday 14 October 2010

Days out.


Not done much modelling really ,had a day at the lake on Saturday ( only ones there from the club) and on Sunday wife tidied up our garden ready for the winter.












As you can see very low maintenance garden and wife likes painting the figures and gnomes


 As it was a nice day on Monday we had a nice walk round Debdale park with Pepe and lunch at McDonald's
Took this picture of what I thought was a sculpture of a stag in a bog ,but when I got closer it was only an old tree stump,must have been the angle I first saw it or my vivid imagination !.

Tuesday it was off to LLandudno were the sun was shining and  it was a nice warm breeze

Well that's the update, its the old codgers flu jab to-day and perhaps a visit to Etherow with Pepe !.

No comments:

Post a Comment