Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Thursday 7 October 2010

Lock keys

Not much done on the boat the last couple of days with going out in the last of the sunshine before the winter sets in and of course the shopping. No local shops now so its taking wifey in the car to the supermarket couple of times a week isn't it. Don't do much modelling in the evenings,what with the light and the TV !.


Did manage to make a couple of Lock keys, a bit of brass rod,some squared plastic strut and some Milliput and then painted silver




Raised the sides of the front well , (going to line it with planked plasticard)  and then  put handle on the hatch, will have to make some hinges for that



Intend to make some boat hook rests next as per picture taken from full size boat catalogue, its getting the scale right isn't it, boat hooks shouldn't be too bad.

1 comment: