Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Sunday 3 October 2010

Saturday sailing

Went to the lake yesterday and took the little club boat and it went down very well , (not sunk in that kind of going down !) ,but in the way that it made quite a few little kids day at the park and even a couple of big kids had a go , you never know it might tempt them to get a boat of their own and join us in the club !
The Thursday outing we had resulted in meeting a new member Andy who had recently bought Brian Ds "J" Class yacht "Yankee" and very nice it is too, Black hull and Orange tabs on the sails. (Check out the Club friends link and the club Blog)
The Water scoop is broken again not though vandalism this time but a weak weld , Chris has taken it away to re weld it.

No comments:

Post a Comment