Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Thursday 28 October 2010

Day out Wednesday 27th

Went to Stalybridge yesterday to the Model Shop "Norman Wisenden's" we thought they had closed down in Greenfield where we used to visit them, but we found out from my son the railway modeller that they had only moved to a mill complex in Stalybridge, railways mainly but building materials and paints available.
Went to The Lake afterwards and had lunch and a walk round the lakes with Pepe.

Met a couple of members on the landing stage  Vincent trying out his new Camera and he took this picture of John Goddard's newish boat

and a few pictures of Pepe
Won't bore you with too many !

On the modelling front embellished the front doors of the Narrow Boat have to put some hinges and handles on yet.
Think its a varnish finish going on these.




No comments:

Post a Comment