Thursday added a bit more to the window frames to make them look a bit more bulky, rather than just flat plastic, so when painted should look better.
Though it doesn't seem that there's much progress on the build I want to do as much as possible on the side panels whilst they are flat as its much easier to work on like this, rather than fiddling on the insides once the superstructure is built.
The other reason is that while the weather is still nice on the odd days we are trying to get out and about, went to the lake yesterday (Friday) for a bit of lunch at the cafe.
I have made a few flower tubs for on the roof as well (5)
Made of plain and planked plasticard, we bought some different coloured roses from a haberdashery stall in the market though not tried them in the tubs yet, hopefully from a distance they will do the job, not many real flowers will fit in these tubs!.
We did at one time buy ( RJR) our son some packets of flowers from a railway shop but looked very fiddly to put together so don't know if he completed them or what they looked like, perhaps look at that idea if the silk ones don't look right.