Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Friday 15 October 2010

Thursday 14th

Went to the lake yesterday for a bit of lunch after our Flu jabs, there was the usual Thursday members there Trevor,Garth,Eric, Andy and of course Dave!.
Bob the builder and his two ladies turned up and as we hadn't taken any boats we all had a pleasant walk round the big lake.

They say that dog owners look like their dogs, and look at these hair styles !.

If anyone is wondering where all  the brushes are out of the top box !

I took two broken brushes home and got a couple of new staves at Romily hardware shop, ( its like an Aladdins cave in there) and when we got home I drilled the brush heads out and fitted the new handles, as good as new and all for 98p each, will have to wait to get them back now as its Blackpool show tomorrow. Perhaps Sunday .

Pepe even got a treat in the handware shop, he said no one goes out of here empty handed !!

2 comments:

  1. Reminds me of the comedy, thing it was trigger from "Only fools and horses"

    I've had this same brush for 20 years... Its had 5 new handles and 7 new heads mind !"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or the other one from "The two Ronnies"
    Four candles ie Fork handles !!

    ReplyDelete