Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Sunday 24 October 2010

Rear deck rails

Friday night I took the brass bits and pieces for the rear hand rails round to my mate Bob Abell to solder up for me, my soldering is al-right in the hull out of sight for wiring but on this important item it needed a lot more expertise than I have !. So it was a call for help to Bob and he's not let me down, look at this ! what can I say  but Beautiful and I might have to go as far as saying 
supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

                                                            

They are going to look the Bees Knee's on the boat and a shame to hide them under the seat piece supplied with the kit.

Certainly living up to his name of " Bob The Builder" and I'm waiting to see his next boat build project when he decides what its going to be.
Will show you some of his earlier paddlers in a future blog.


In celebration added this video 

2 comments:

  1. thats very neat soldering !

    by the way you were asking about compression fittings, they go down as far as 8mm pipe.

    John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got any short pieces in your scrap , pipe and fittings to make chimney as in picture sent.

    ReplyDelete