Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Monday 18 July 2022

Friday 15th to 18th July in the Park.

 On Friday it was quite hot, but we didn't know what was in store for us over the weekend did we!.

Everything in the park is in flower and looking very nice, but it was too hot for Pepe so we didn't stay long.

These are some of the roses in the rose beds just inside the park.








Nearly sat on this common spider but took it's picture with my phone instead.

In the Nature Centre there wasn't much about, there again if I was a proper 
photographer I suppose I should get there a bit earlier when the birds are having their breakfast, but I refuse to get up any earlier, the days are long enough as it is!.

Anyway here are the birds from dinner time.

A Nuthatch enjoying the Sunflower hearts.



 A Dunnock, they are well camouflaged aren't they.

 Plenty of juvenile Robins about. 

A juvenile Blackbird. 

A new feature in the Nature centre is this area for teaching the kids about nature.

A garden looking well.

This is the view coming into the Centre from the park, plenty of seating, coffee and snacks.

This young Great Tit looks like it's just out of the bath.

The ever present Woodies.
  Young Blue Tit.

Saturday, we met our friends at Pear Mill Café for a chat and put the world to rights, Pepe with his cool blanket on.

Had a ball with the Amazon two day offers over the weekend.

A foam bed for Pepe ( He has a touch of arthritis in his hips now) and it just fits on the bed I made him a few months ago.

A new bedside clock that has two USB ports at the back for charging my phone and Ipad, and has different coloured light on the top if you like that kind of thing.

................................................

Don't you feel sorry for whoever gets the job of the Prime Minister?, he/she will have to live with this decoration, hopefully the tax payer won't have to pay for the redecoration!.


And to think the BBC stopped the old folks free licence!.
There you go Gripe finished.
.....................................


....................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment