Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Tuesday 10 January 2023

Past week, 6.1.23.

 The past week has been very wet and raining, but our favourite watering hole Pear Mill Café reopened after the Christmas break, so we were still able to meet!.

One of my friends had managed to save me a new King Charles 50p in his change, knowing I collect coins, but only the ones in circulation, not the over priced collectors ones from the Royal Mint. 


Thought there was no date on it, but then someone noticed there is a date round the Welsh leek.

That would have been a real collectors one without a date wouldn't it!.


Some of the nice unusual crockery at our table this week.

With the very wet weather this past week I've not been out much, managed a short walk on the ressers though, to feed the birds.
They love the monkey nuts.

 Realised why my Fitbit watch wasn't working properly, it was since I'd changed my phone which I now know wasn't compatible.
So I've bought a more up to date one, A Fitbit Versa 2 which also includes Alexa.
It also has only 1 button instead of the three, the other actions are swipe sideways, up and down, a lot easier, technology marching on, If you can keep up with it!

With the weather as bad, it was fortunate that one of my birthday presents was a wooden kit.

When finished I took it back to show my friend it was fully working and said she could have it now, as when I've finished a model I lose interest, so she took it home.
 To see the full build go to the tabs at the top under the header picture marked as Wooden kits.

I got another wooden kit as well but more of that next time, But John! its a Guitar and speaker on stand.

................................................

If all the nations in the world are in debt, where did all the money go?.

Why don't Oysters give to charity?,

Because they're Shellfish.

Bills travel though the post at twice the speed of cheques.

No comments:

Post a Comment