Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Tuesday 4 July 2023

Friday down the Vale, 30.6.23.

 Friday down the Vale was nice and warm but a bit damp at times.

Squirrels still enjoying the bourbon biscuits.



Mr Heron on Sunnyside pond 

This mum only has one chick left.




The little Grebes not having much luck with their nest building.

Bonking Wood pigeons.

Then off to Morrisons for their lovely Fish and Chips again.

On arriving home discovered my order from Amazon had arrived, a hedge trimmer, no battery has I have already got two from previous items,  one battery fits all, so the price not too bad nowadays.

Makes short work of any bushes. 


I remember my mate Bob gave me this yellow privet years ago and its still going strong, nice contrast with the red Acer.

.............................................

Margin, Mothers ruin.

MC, a man who introduces people who need no introduction.

Out of bounds, an exhausted Kangaroo.

Pessimist, someone who burns their bridges before they get to them.
......................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment