Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Wednesday 12 July 2023

Wednesday, 12.7.23, down the Vale

 Today started off quite nice, so after I'd filled my feeders, there was a rush on them by the Goldfinches.

Come on kids, the feeders are full of goodies.


Then the babies arrived for breakfast.

This is good stuff Mum.

Then it was off to Reddish Vale to see if I could spot the kingfishers, but on the way there the heavens opened and it was on and off all the time I was there.

I don't know about Sunnyside pond!, more like rainy side pond.


The view from inside the Hide.


The Little Grebes were making a valiant effort though the rain, the male was fishing and kept coming to see how she was. 


Gene Kelly singing in the rain, giving my age away now hey. 


Even Mr heron was sheltering out of the rain.



The moorhen shaking the rain off.

I'd bought a set of folding seat cushions the other day to sit on instead of a plastic shopping bag but of course I'd left them in the car!, so eventually I realised the birds were smarter than I and were staying under cover.
So it was off to Morrison's with a soggy bum for dinner, at least I got a nice welcome smile there.
It was a "small all day breakfast" today Bob, very nice too.
.................................................. 

Everyone is someone else's weirdo.

If the left side of the brain controls the right hand, then only left handed people are in their right mind?.

I used to be a schizophrenic, but we're alright now.
................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment