Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Friday 21 July 2023

Friday down Reddish Vale, 21.7.23.

 Had a really good day down the Vale today, weather was good and not too many people about.

The little Grebes on Sunnyside pond were fishing well, but not bothering nest building. 



Blackbird.

Met the animal rescue chap again and he told me that there were little Grebes with babies on the top mill pond, so I was off there and on the way spotted this baby moorhen with its mum.


Swans looking fine too.

You can tell its warm when the terror-pins are out sunning themselves.

These on the top mill pond are quite a bit bigger.

There on the top mill pond at the back was the little grebe family, with 4 chicks with mum, but no sign of the other parent.

Can't believe how little these are and the size of some of the fish mum is feeding them.

Here's your dinner.


Got to eat some greens too.

One for you too.

Proud mum.

 So a really nice day finished off with my dinner the usual, have a guess, yes you've guessed it Fish and Chips at Morrison's!.

..................................................................

                               .......................................

No comments:

Post a Comment