Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Monday 17 July 2023

Weekend, 15/16th 7.23

 This weekend I went to The Snipe retail park on Saturday for Bird food and a nice bacon Buttie, then it was over to Ashton Moss nature reserve where a young Asian chap had just brought a nice bird table that was surplus to requirements at home.

I told him to contact the owners or it would be gone by tonight!, even the feeders have to be chained up there!.

Some nice water lilies out at the moment.





Then on Sunday I met my gang at Portland Basin in the Bridge View Café there and we had a nice meal and the usual chat putting the world to rights.

That cobbled road is a good test of your car suspension!.

As I was early, I'd had a walk round the canal with my small camera  Nikon A1000.

Looking towards Asda.


This is only a little one.

Not sure what this was supposed to be for, completely solid and covered in graffiti   

This pusher boat was there on the day, looks like a workers barge for the canal and rivers company.

Another project there.

Will it ever sail again??.


Don't think so in my life time!.

One of the exhibits inside I'd missed before. 
 So it was a good day and out of the rain!!.

............................................................



...................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment