Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Tuesday 4 July 2023

Saturday at Portland basin, I.7.23.

 Had a nice morning out on Saturday at the Bridge View Café  within the Portland Basin museum, where I met my youngest grand-daughter and her husband with their newish baby.

We all had the Soup and sandwich deal and very nice it was too, I think the others enjoyed it as much as I did.

Nice table decoration.


Had found this rocking chair and teddy at Pear Mill the previous week so took it for baby George.



The baby was very good and only complained when his mum and dad tried to get him to eat some green muss or mess, but after that he fell asleep and we had a nice chat catching up on their house refurbishments and their next move which is forthcoming as soon as the solicitor gets a move on.

Can't understand the conveyancing these days after all its done electronically now so should be quicker, there again I suppose they have to justify their high fees!.

Granddaughter was going to a mates baby shower afterwards so left me to go round with my camera, not much going on on the day though, so came home and promptly fell asleep!, it's old age catching up with me.

Nice morning out though.

..........................

Shamrock- imitation mineral. 

Parachute- a double barrelled shotgun.

Shin- a device for finding furniture in the dark.

Savoury- a piggy bank.

...........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment