Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Thursday 29 June 2023

Reddish Vale again today, 29.6.23.

 Nice day again today, sunny but not too hot, which is how I like it, we brits aren't used to the hot weather are we!.

This heron was quite active today on Sunnyside pond.



First time I've managed to get one on the wing.




Thought this mother was taking a chance taking her 3 babies so near the heron, but the heron mustn't have been hungry!.

Push off Squirrel Nutkin I was here first!.

Enjoying a Bourbon biscuit.


Little grebes were busy building a nest, but as always building it around a tree branch in the water, trouble is as soon as it gets windy the tree branch starts to disintegrate the nest!. 

Cute but don't seem too bright.


Miss mandarin, Olivia Twist, came quite close, "Any more mate"

A nice morning out, followed by lovely Fish, Chips and peas at Morrisons.


......................................................

The journey of a thousand miles begins with a broken fan belt and a flat tyre!.

What do you call someone who dances on cars?
A Morris dancer.

You never learn to swear until you learn to drive.
...........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment