Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Monday 26 June 2023

Friday, 23.6.23.

 OOPs forgot to post my trip to Reddish Vale park on Friday!.

It was quite quiet down the Vale on Friday, I thought with the weather so good there would have been a lot more there, there again perhaps some people weren't as daft as me and stayed indoors with the heat and humidity so bad!.

First to greet me were Roland and Roddy, cute aren't they but you wouldn't want them in your house would you!.



The preening must go on specially with all that thick algae in the water. 



Miss mallard sheltering from the sun.

These babies were on the top mill pond, all feeding by themselves from my bag of seed

Another baby Coot who doesn't want to leave the home nest.

The swan family doing well, I spoke to a lady volunteer I know who was doing the rounds with a pair of pliers cutting the wire netting round the pond and told her about the stuff you can see here.

Whilst at the top mill pond, stopped to eat an apple and straight away there was a squirrel looking at me!.
I offered it a bite of my apple and he grabbed it and shot up a tree!.

I couldn't decide which picture I like best so here are all three.


You've got to like them they are so cute aren't they!.
So that was my visit done, as I was getting very hot and listless, so it was then a visit to Morrison's for dinner, then it was home and promptly feel asleep!, in a darkened room with my hayfever.  

My neighbourhood cats that come round for the titbits I bring home from the dinner I can't manage on the day.


 All in all a good day.
.............................

Wife to husband "One more word and I'm going back to mother"
Husband "TAXI"

He said they married "For better or worse"
He couldn't do better and she couldn't do worse!.

His wife was temperamental,
50% temper and 50% mental.

After his honeymoon he felt like a new man, 
unfortunately so did his wife.  
 ...................................................... 

No comments:

Post a Comment