Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Wednesday 28 June 2023

Tuesday/Wednesday visit to the Vale, 27/28.6.23.

 Had a visit to the vale on Tuesday and Wednesday this week and though it was threatening rain and spitting on and off on both days managed to get round without too much bother.

First to come and see me was Beaky the pigeon with the twisted beak, trouble is it won't leave you alone and wanted to sit on your arm to feed.


This family unit was in the dirty water just inside the gate, suppose mother thinks its safer there for her babies, they are only swimming in dirty water!, not like humans at the seaside swimming in human waste hey.



Young Goslings, they do grow up quickly, suppose they have to to survive!.

I'm sure this is the squirrel that shared my apple the other day!.

They love Bourbon biscuits.


The swan family are doing well and its the mother who is the more aggressive now, she is the one who cleared off last years 3 young after the Cob had failed to do it.


Mother is looking after her ducklings.

The pigeons getting too close.

Mandarin Duck.

Had a nice chat with two of my lady friends in the info centre, then it was back home.
 The young sparrows are eating me out of house and home.
Little ball of fluff.


Waiting for parents to feed them.

Plenty of young starlings too.


Goldfinches.

Got a package from Amazon today, the box was taller than me!, as you can see, it was all box and packaging!. They may be using electric vans, but their packaging is a bit excessive.

My friends are away on another coach trip this week, so I've got a free week to please myself where I go for my dinners!.
........................................
Another way of looking at it!.
.......................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment