Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Tuesday 23 May 2023

Friday the 19.5.23.

 This past Friday had a walk over to the ressers at Debdale to see if there was anything hatching.

There were the Goslings from last week, and they have certainly grown!.


Look at those tiny wings.




The baby Coots had hatched out.

This is your dad, kids!.

Those spots aren't my dirty lens, they were midges flying all round him.

I think they're Clark's shoes!. 

Your right Fred! they are.

Nag nag nag, get me more food, get me more nest material!

I love her really.

He's come round the back to see if I'm sat on any eggs. 

 Alright I'll show you, now push off!.

There's always someone who wants to get in on the picture isn't there.
So that was it, didn't go out much at the weekend, only had a couple of hours at Pear Mill Café but its not the same on your own is it, friends had gone to Fleetwood again.
Sunday, cooked egg, bacon and beans has I tend to stay in on Sundays, the parks are full of workers and their kids consequently no birds in sight!, still that's what parks are for isn't it!.
 ..................................................

Behind very successful man stands a surprised mother-in-law.

I was surprised to see they had a picture of me in the National Portrait Gallery, then I realised it was a mirror!.

Did you hear about the gypsy who won the lottery, he was paid in travellers cheques!.
.........................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment