Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Friday 16 June 2023

Tuesday, 13.6.23.

Tuesday it was off down to Reddish vale, was quite surprised that there was hardly anyone there, there again it was very hot and perhaps people were being a bit more sensible than I.

The parent swans were being sensible and herded the cygnets into the shade  




Ivon the dad, or should that be The Bad.

But it was mother who finally saw off the juniors from last year after numerous attempts by Ivon!.  

Most of the ponds are heavily loaded with algae
These Mallard babies stood on a log out of the algae.

Really young mallards. 

Must be easier for this heron to catch it's dinner though the algae.

This looks like a young Nuthatch, not much colour on it yet.

Another Woodie enjoying the shade.

Crow in the bushes.

The crows all like monkey nuts.

 Easy to get into, just stand on them.


Then as the info centre isn't open Monday and Tuesday's it was off to Morrisons for dinner.

This is a Mini Fish and Chips, beautiful but too much on this very hot day, so didn't finish the chips, sad but there you go!.

Then home to a darkened room with my feet up, Hayfever!!.
  ........................................

What is the maximum sentence for bigamy?- 

two mother-in-law's.

A bank is a place that will lend you money if you can prove that you don't need it!.

A man goes into a bank and asked the cashier to check his balance, 
so she pushed him over!.

Its the way I tell em!!

No comments:

Post a Comment