Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Thursday 1 June 2023

Wednesday, 31st May 23.

 Couldn't go out Wednesday morning has a chap was coming to do the scratch on my car, but it only took a couple of hours and he did a brilliant job!.

So I was a bit late getting down to the Vale, but there wasn't as many there as I'd feared with the kids off school.



These Goslings were asleep on the footpath of the lower mill pond.





Didn't move much as I passed.

The swan family were still doing well.

Babies feeding on the algae


Mum in attendance.

Checking out one of the new benches round the pond.

Had a nip into the info centre where I found out the lady  volunteer Anne on Wednesday's I knew that hadn't turned up last week, had been found dead at home on the Thursday!. Such a nice lady too, sad news and will be missed on Wednesday's I'm sure.
......................................

No comments:

Post a Comment