Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Monday 25 June 2012

International Lifeboat Rally weekend at Etherow.

Weekend at Etherow consisted of getting there early and helping out where ever.
Pepe and I had a great time,Videoing, chatting to members and public, got talking again to two people with membership thoughts I'd met last week and were still interested, In fact one of them bought a boat on day 2!, Bob made a good use of his camper van again with brew's and later his dinner and tea, lives high on the hog does he!.

What more can I say other that go to the Club website at

Pepe and I.

Chas and Dave, Ooops that should be Bob (TV) Abell and Dave Wooley from Model Boat magazine.

What a rogues galley this is.
...........................................................................................
News flash! A helicopter crashed into a cemetery of an Irish village this afternoon, At the last count 749 bodies had been recovered.

The easiest way to meet your new neighbours is to play the stereo full blast at 2 am.

The track official approached the new athlete ,"are you a pole vaulter?" "Yes" he replied "I am from Gdansk", but how did you know my name was Valter?".

Boom Boom.
That's all folk's

No comments:

Post a Comment