Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Saturday 23 June 2012

Day one of our club's Big Weekend

To-day was the first day of our club's big weekend!
Day One and we were putting up the tables and gazebo's in the rain, it did ease off a bit during the day, but like everyone else I was putting my boats in and out of the car like a fiddlers elbow.
My camera got into the action again has I saw this beautiful boat with scuba divers on and the sound system from Action electronic's, brilliant!


Friday saw me in the workshop again where I fitted the running gear for the OL2.
Everything went well even though I was a bit worried by a comment from one of the Model Boat forum members warning me that some measurements were not right, But Son John who is a technical draughtsperson checked over the plans for me and said they were right, and as it turned out everything went together just fine.

With plans

Everything in line and primer/fillered

While I had the primer out I rubbed down the filler on the bilge keels and gave them a squirt too.
So now it's time to fit in the rudder servo and get that working before I fix in the lower deck where the net drums go.
And here for the Aaah factor is Pepe, who has claimed my new car wash glove as his new toy and throws it about everywhere.

Knackered, so covered up and using his new toy as modesty blanket, well this is a Family Friendly site after all!
..................................................................................................
Woman goes into a pet shop.
"I'd like a parrot for my husband"
Shopkeep say's "Sorry we don't do swap's"

He refused to buy her a pair of Budgies . He said one could cheep as lively as two.

Outside the petshop in the pouring rain was a Galah in a raincoat,
"He's a poly unsaturated" explained the Shopkeeper!.
......................................................................................
That's all folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment