Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Monday 4 June 2012

Queens Jubilee

Congratulations to our Queen.





Our house.
Have a nice day!
............................................................................................
You wouldn't rather have a film star would you???

2 comments:

  1. Nice one, Duckie

    Tastefully done

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose that the saying, "Long live the Queen" has certainly worked in her case. 60 years. Just wow.

    ReplyDelete