Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Sunday 16 January 2022

New Year 2022. 16.1.22

 Well, 2022 hasn't started off too well for us.

 On Thursday evening put on the telly, well tried too and it was dead!.

So it was off to Curry's after dinner when the traffic had died down and bought a new 50"  one.


Good job I didn't buy a bigger one as it wouldn't have fit in the alcove.

All singing and dancing, you can even talk to it and tell it to change channels.

The bird feeder I made last Sunday is up on the window.

I'd said to my friend Jean, I've had one on the window before and the pigeons flapping their wings to stay on the window sill mark all the glass with the dust off their wings!.
"Why don't you put it higher up", she said, "Never thought of that" said I, what a gorrrp hey.

Dry but dull day today at the Debdale ressers, so it wasn't too bad being well wrapped up.


Bottoms up!.


What can you see down there.

The little Grebes were a bit nearer today., three in all.

This one had caught a fish.




There was a Great Crested Grebe there too today.

Mr & Mrs Puddle Duck.

So even with having to buy a new telly, not been too bad a week, though could have done without all the news from Australia about No-Vac the tennis player, who like most rich people think the rules don't apply to them!.

Also all the parties at No10 that have come to light whilst we were all complying to the rules, what a sad picture in the news of the Queen sat in church at her husbands funeral, in a pew on her own, and to hear that No 10 had had two parties the night before!.

Perhaps its a new section in ministers training, that as well as being able to not answer a straight question, also to lie though their teeth and keep a straight face, most of us would blush and squirm at the questions they have been asked.

What a shock for people that have lost loved ones during all this!.

...............................................................



.............................................

No comments:

Post a Comment