Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Thursday 20 January 2022

Nice sunny Thursday, 20.1.22.

Today at Pear Mill Café we had a good chat putting the world to rights!.

Two Peter's and a Jean, our regular gang.


  Quite busy today, hope some of these are not supposed to be working from home!.



After we broke up, I went round to the back of the mill to see if the Peregrine Falcons were there, and they didn't let me down. 
There were two right at the top of the 200ft chimney.
Can you spot them?. 

The top one.


The lower one.


So was quite pleased with that, and after a bit of shopping on the way home decided it was too nice and sunny to go home.
It was off to the ressers at Debdale.
Luckily the Avian Flu hasn't hit Debdale. 



The view across the water to the Pennines in the background.


Zoomed in to the maximum, not sure what that big bird is in the distance.

So a good cool sunny day again, all helps to shorten the winter doesn't it.
............................................................... 

A clear conscience is usually the sign of a bad memory!.

 Did you hear of the constipated accountant?.
He couldn't budget.
or 
The constipated mathematician that worked it out with a pencil. 
....................................................... 

No comments:

Post a Comment