Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Tuesday 18 January 2022

Today in Debdale park, 18.1.22.

 Nice sunny day today in Debdale Park, though quite cold we were well wrapped up.


Pepe looking a bit rough, as it's his wash and trim tomorrow, so a trip to Oldham and a nice bacon buttie at the Village Manor bakery while I wait for him.

Last nights full moon over Stockport.

Captured the Ring Necked Parakeets today investigating a possible nesting site, remember it was used by the couple last year.

What do you think of it Gladys?.



Plenty of these little chaps about.



Plenty of activity in the orchard today once I put some seed on the owl sculpture



Nuthatch, with Robin waiting it's turn.

Just near to the toilets.

Blue Tit.

Wood Pigeon, Robin and Male Blackbird all feeding together.
So another nice day in the park, hope this weather stays for a while longer.
.........................................................................
He was a very keen lawyer, he even named his daughter Sue!.

What do a Hurricane, a tornado, a fire and a divorce have in common?. 
They are four ways you can lose your house!.

You should always borrow money of pessimists
They don't expect it back.
...........................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment