Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Saturday 17 December 2022

Saturday at Pear Mill Cafe, 17.12.22.

 Well, at least it's raining today though underfoot it was still a little icy, so good job I'd thought about that when I bought my new shoes in the summer, plenty of tread!.

We had our usual meet at Pear Mill Cafe today and had a nice chat in the warmth with our individual choice of meal, what a strange world it would be if we all thought alike.

We had our usual chat putting the world to rights and then a game of Gin Rummy, about our mark at our ages!.

Our table decoration this week, one on every table.


This one at the front door as you walk in!

Yesterday I was at Reddish Vale Park, well wrapped up I might add.


The Robin's always look nice at Christmas don't they, makes one wonder how they manage in this weather when you look at the layers I've got on. 

A great Tit.

A Coal Tit.

Inside the information centre.

Then to Morrisons for a warm up and meal.
A Mini Fish & Chips, what's a normal one like you might ask?.

It's been on the weather forecast on BBC that we are going to get it warmer on Monday, 13 degrees!, will believe that when I see it, though my windscreen washers have defrosted today so it must be getting better!.
..............................................
😂

 

.................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment