Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Wednesday 28 December 2022

Christmas day/Boxing day down the vale, 2022.

Christmas Day had a nice Christmas Dinner at my Son's with all the family, more than ever this year with the three Grand Children and their husbands/wives, there were 5 Great Grand Children as well this year.




Boxing Day had a walk round Reddish Vale to walk off my Christmas eats, it was quite sunny but still cold.


At Sunnyside pond there were no Kingfishers but plenty of Robins.



 On the top mill pond there was this Nuthatch.


A Great Tit.

 On the top mill pond there was the Swan family.

With two of their offspring.

Any food Mate?.



The other youngster was on the Lower mill pond.


For those of you interested in Leg tags, here is this ones.

Also on the lower mill pond there was this Cormorant drying out.

A nice pair of Goosanders.

The Male.

The female having a bad hair day.

A Gadwall, quite a bit smaller than a Mallard.

Last but not least a lot of tufted ducks.

Tuesday rained all day, so after lunch at McDonalds decided to give my good mate Bob a visit has it was his first Christmas on his own this year, having said that it was my first Christmas on my own as Pepe had been put to sleep in late November due to his various ailments finally catching up with him.

So not a bad Christmas, considering  the cold and the rain.

..........................................

Did you hear of the overweight ballerina?.

She had to wear a three three.

Perhaps Hollywood movies would be better if they shot less film and more producers.

Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped as gods,

Cats have never forgotten this.

.................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment