Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Sunday 25 December 2022

All washed and brushed and waiting to go for my Christmas dinner, so thought I would send you these greetings!.


I went to Reddish Vale Park on Friday even though it was drizzling a bit, thinking that it would stop by the time I got there.

No such luck, by the time I got there it was pouring down, you've heard of that saying "mad dogs and English men go out in the mid day sun" well, they go out in the pouring rain as well!.

Luckily I had on my Tilley Hat and new Camo jacket, so it was a good test for the jacket!, which stood up to the downpour very well!.

There wasn't much to see, but not surprising really with the weather.

The Robins didn't let me down and all came out for some treats.


 So it was a quick visit and then on the way back home called at Morrisons for some shopping, Don't forget they are closed for ONE day over the holidays!.

Back home I made a start on a jigsaw a friend had bought me.

Yes, my two favourite past times Jigsaws and Suduko!


Once you had done the jigsaw you had to solve the Suduko puzzle.


I took a picture of the puzzle and did it on a print out of it, as you can see there was a pen included with the puzzle but just in case it marked it too much "I did it my way", so now it can go to the charity shop as good as new.

 Well it's getting near time to be off so once again .

..............................................

The year you stop believing in Santa Claus is the year you start getting clothes for Christmas.

Why was Santa's little helper feeling depressed,

because he had low elf esteem.

What's the most popular Christmas wine,

I don't like Brussel Sprouts!.

................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment