Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Thursday 22 December 2022

 Another meet at Pear Mill Café today. a day of drizzle but no problem when you have a nice place to meet your friends. we have even made new friends there over time.

Yesterday I had a walk in Reddish Vale park, there again have made quite a few friends over the years, don't forget strangers are friends you haven't met yet!.

Got to see the kingfisher again, though it wasn't too close so not a very good picture.

At least it survived the pond freezing over the past week.


This female Blackbird appreciated the seed I took. 

A Christmas Robin for you

 Another one.

I watched a program on the telly years ago where it showed you robins fighting over territory.

Just had it come back to me, the program was called "Who killed Cock Robin".

It doesn't seem to be a problem at the Vale, has there are lots of them about.

Plenty of Squirrel Nutkins about.


Love them or hate them they are so cute aren't they

I called at the Debdale Ressers on Tuesday for a quick walk and feed the wildlife, didn't stay long as it started to drizzle again.
But I managed to see eight Cormorants there, ducking, diving and drying out.






Male Tufted Duck

Female Tufted Duck.

That's it for now, might manage another post before Christmas, depends on the weather!.
............................................



...........................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment