Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Saturday 31 December 2022

Friday down the Vale, 30.12.22.

 Friday down the Vale. 30.12.22.

Decided to concentrate round the top and lower mill ponds on the day.
A nice wood pigeon.

If at first you don't succeed, try another way.


Lots of Tufted ducks about. 

A pair of Gadwall's

Ain't love grand.

The Male is more colourful, but the plumage on the female is beautiful too.

The Male.

A pair of little grebes on the lower mill pond.




This crafty one is waiting for the Gadwall to bring stuff up off the bottom and then nipping in to pinch it.

A group of Cormorants in various stages of plumage. 




Seems to be two Mutant Canadian geese

This one not quite as defined.

On Sunnyside pond watched this Little Grebe floating about in the stiff breeze, but always paddled back to the Mallards to keep the wind off, birds are not daft are they.

Fatty was waiting for me to see if I'd brought any monkey nuts with me.

Well its not been a bad year for me, hope yours was the same, only down side for me was having to lose Pepe in late November.
Got five Great Grandchildren now, which I met on Christmas day!.
......................................................................................

To bad all the people who know how to run the country are too busy driving taxis or cutting hair.

A problem shared is a problem halved, so is your problem really yours or just half of someone else's?.

The trouble with always being punctual is that people think you have nothing better to do.
....................................


Wishing you all a happy, healthy and prosperous New year!.

No comments:

Post a Comment