Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Tuesday 26 June 2018

Reddish Vale Country Park 26.6.2018.

Today at Reddish Vale County Park, took this video of a family of Coots ducking and diving.

 

There were these Mallard babies too.




The only Cygnet standing seems to be doing well!.


Feed me Mum!.

Got an itch??.

Family of Canadian geese.

This chaffinch who seems to have healthy feet!.

Plenty of Terror-pins sunning themselves.


Any mates out there?.

Big noisy Chinese Swan Goose.


Quite tame when there's food about though!

Few years ago bought this Jigsaw from a charity shop thought it would keep my brain active, but it seems to be doing the opposite and sending me round the bend!

Taken me about three weeks to get to this stage, should be finished about Christmas at this rate, that's if I don't go mad or throw it in the bin, the paper recycling one of course!.

I manage to do at least one piece a day, keep an eye on this as I will be asking you what the next piece in was??.
Off to do some more!.
..............................................................
This is a video I took at Etherow Country Park a few years ago. I thought it was quite funny watching it afterwards, as the babies seemed to be joining in as well, whether learning or helping Mum out I'm not sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment