Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Wednesday 6 June 2018

Tuesday at Reddish Vale. 5.6.2018.

Pepe and I had a visit to Reddish Vale yesterday lunch time, has Son John had been fitting my bathroom floor with new vinyl covering after the Gas fitters had had to cut the old stuff out to get at the pipes.
Couldn't be helped and it was a good excuse to put some new stuff in.

As you can see John did his usual expert neat job!.
 


Did the same as my wife Velda used to do with the off cuts and lined the cabinet shelves!.
Probably took me as long to do that as it took John to do the floor!.

Then a bit of technical stuff while he fixed my Hive system to my Iphone, that was a right pain but he managed it, good job as I hadn't a clue, goodness knows what people do if they haven't a John to help them out!.
.....................................
Off to Reddish Vale  then for lunch, Pepe watching the Swallows swooping in and out of the stables opposite the tearooms.


Down at the lake the lady swan was still sitting on her nest with a nosy Great Created Grebe passing by


Another interested predator 



Baby Moorhens.


Baby Coots perfecting their diving skills.

'Do you mean us?'.

The Terror-pins sunbathing.

Chinese Swan Goose.

On the way home got a new brass strip to finish off the bathroom after tea, another room finished!

...........................................................................

Why did the cannibal become a policeman?.
So he could grill suspects!. 
...................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment