Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Monday 18 June 2018

Swanning around at The Vale.17.6.2018.

Sunday saw Pepe and I down at Reddish Vale again to see how the baby Swans were doing!.

As it was Fathers Day what better than to show a proud father, helping with the feeding and training.












A happy family.


Plenty of Baby Coots about too ducking and diving!

A nice moorhen baby getting independent now. 

The ever present Heron, on the look out for a quick snack!.


At the Daisy Nook Park cafe there are a few more items to see, ie a flying machine in the ceiling area.

Not a very good picture with the light from the fan lights making it difficult, but you get the idea.

Those magnificent men in their flying machines and those magnificent ladies with their coffee machines!!.

A new banner in the Cafe as well, check it out on Facebook!.


.........................................................................................





No comments:

Post a Comment