Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Sunday 10 June 2018

Last few days at Daisy Nook, 10.6.2018.


Just down the lane from the Cafe is this Moorhen nest with mother and her chicks, squawking to be fed all the time as usual!.



One of our national bird and one of the only new 10p coins I've got 'R' for Robin

At Sammy's Basin a chap doing the largest hobby in the country I believe, very relaxing I'm sure!.

Think this chap is a better fisher though!.

A mallard chick strolling though the Water lilies on Sammy's basin.

On the way to Crime Lake saw this young Chaffinch.

Canal side walk back from Crime Lake.

Plenty of greenery and wild water plants.

Mamma Swan still not produced yet and seemed to be sat with her wings spread out, perhaps keeping the eggs cool as it was a very hot day.

This Heron was having a good fish on the canal, pulling out plenty of little fish.



Same bird just different Zoom settings.

That's it for today folk's!.
.....................................................................................



No comments:

Post a Comment