Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Sunday 3 June 2018

Past week at Reddish Vale, 1.6.2018.


Down at the Vale this past week, we saw a few Canadian geese chicks, very cute, but their own worse enemy as the herons and other predators were there also!.

OMG , do you mean me?, 

You've hurt my feelings now I'm off with my mate, that's us that he's just caught.

Only two left at the moment.

The AAHHH factor.



A few more round the other side of the lake.



Proud parents.

Quite a few Baby Coots about too.

A Chinese Swan Goose.


The usual Terror-pins basking in the sunshine

My best of the week was this Jay which I think is a young one!.

Last, but not least there was the last Swan standing from last years brood, perhaps he/she will get a mate next year.

Whilst having lunch at the tearooms was able too watch the Farrier shoeing horses at the riding schools


Might be of interest to some of you!


Seem to have a family of young Starling on my bird feeder, must be the Fleetwood Fat Balls and seed I'm giving them!.


My white pigeon on the feeder at home, dangerous colour for a pigeon, there again it didn't have much choice did it


















The moon over Gorton, not too bad for  hand held picture, will have to get my new (to me) tripod out next time to see if I can get it any better.
My camera is a Nikon P900 for those amongst you that like to know!. 

................................................................................................

Old bricklayers never die, they just throw in the trowel.



No comments:

Post a Comment