Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Friday 25 May 2018

Reflections of Daisy Nook Country Park.25.5.2018.

Just had a new Boiler fitted and having workmen in your house and ripping up floors and carpets is always traumatic isn't it, so it was off to Daisy Nook to wind down and where better than there!. 

Some reflections whilst at Daisy Nook this past few days.






Got yeh, Picture only just though.

Who's a clever boy then?.

What's he doing on my Perch?.

I'll ignore him!.


Can't stand it anymore!, I'll have to shift him.

Pushed him off.

And don't come back while I'm busy fishing.

You'r a big bully Daddy Long Legs!

Ablutions. 

Does my bum look big when I'm flying?, going to see the Terror-pin get kicked off the Heron's perch again.

I'm  not sure ducks or fish like nuts, but someone must think so.

Big Daddy still wandering around waiting for his wife to get Cracking, excuse the pun!

Not quite a Pandora leg ornament but I've heard there is an economy drive at the council!.

Not as aggressive away from the nesting area .


Last but not least only this Dunnock came to feed today, I must have been a bit late for dinnertime.

So it was back to the cafe for a bite to eat and a cuppa, and to see if anything else has been added to the decorations, always something interesting been added, looking quite nice and retro now, check out 'Friends of Daisy Nook' on Facebook.
...........................................................................
Many people die at twenty five and aren't buried until they're seventy five!.

In a dream you are never eighty!.
..................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment