Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Sunday 6 May 2018

Saturday at Daisy Nook,.5th.5.2018.

For a change the weather was sunny and bright on a Bank Holiday weekend!, its usually bad and then gets better when the people who have to go back to work afterwards.

The sun certainly brought everyone out and I thought it would be too noisy for snapping any wildlife but away from the Cafe it wasn't too bad.

On the canal behind Sammy's Basin saw this beautiful Heron, and a passing cyclist was telling his son 'Look at that kingfisher' the mind boggles!.
I suppose it is a King of fishers though thinking about it!.

'Whats that?', is it an egg or a stone/.

Either trying to hatch something or just resting with the hot weather, I've not seen a heron lay down before!.

A little Coal Tit further up the canal.

The female swan doing a good job on the nest.

'About time you brought me something to eat!.

Just a short way from the Swans nest there was this Terror-pin sunning it's self on a stump in the middle of the canal, must be warmer for them to come out of hibernation, must go to Reddish Vale to see if their big ones are out 

.............................................................................................................

Where do you find a Terror- pin with no legs?.
Exactly where you left it!.

Despite constant warnings, you have never met anyone who's had their arm broken by a Swan!.

Always remember you're unique -just like every one else.

....................................................


No comments:

Post a Comment