Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Tuesday 15 May 2018

Monday at Daisy Nook,14.5.2018.

Monday at Daisy Nook turned out to be Heron Day, they seemed to be everywhere!.

First news though is that the lady in waiting is still waiting!

Eggs still there and she keeps turning them, she is very attentive. 

Dad still on patrol.


Ain't that a kick in the head, (Frank Sinatra?)



Coot.

moorhen.

Then just as I thought of going back to the Cafe for another drink or an Ice Cream saw this Heron land in the top of a tree on the other side of the canal near the Swans nest, perhaps he thought she was due as well, hope not!. 

Predators but a lovely looking bird, and that's life isn't it, the horrible food chain!.





So with these good pictures returned to the Cafe a happy fellow.
............................................................................................

What does the maths graduate say to the Sociology graduate?.
'I'll have the Burger and fries Please!'

Why did the cross eyed teacher get the sack?.
He couldn't control his pupils.


Did you hear about the atheist dyslexic?.
He didn't believe there was a Dog!. 
....................................................




No comments:

Post a Comment