Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Monday 7 May 2018

Sunday At Reddish Vale, 6th May 2018.

Though it was a Bank Holiday I was there early and got a parking spot, it wasn't that busy early on, and after a cuppa in the Information Centre, Pepe and I set of  round the lakes and came across plenty of wildlife.

Just near the Swans nest there were these Terror-pins.on the far bank.


Quite big but seen bigger here before

Loveee is in the airrr!.

Beautiful aren't they, not loved by fishermen though!.

First Coot Babies I've seen this year.



A face only a mother could love hey!



More on the way as well by the look of it.

Then saw these antics by a Swan and a Canadian goose.
It was the Goose's nest with an egg in it, but the swan was claiming the lake whilst his mate was on their nest.




On the way back to the tearooms for a snack to put me on until I went to Johns (Son) for Sunday dinner, spotted another Terrapin climbing out of the water.


So though not expecting much, was pleasantly surprised on the day, the only down side was No Coins, there again the Cafe was quite busy by then and probably didn't have time to sort the till out, can't win en all hey! 

...............................................................................
Did you hear about the overweight Ballerina.
She had to wear a Three Three!.
....................................................................................






No comments:

Post a Comment