Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Wednesday 4 July 2018

Reddish Vale again, 3.7.2018.

Still very hot on Tuesday!, so it was off down the Vale for Pepe and I where there was a bit more shade.
Even the Black-headed Gull's seemed to be suffering from the heat.

Seemed to have made him a bit grumpy as he pushed this Terror-pin off its perch, then tried to do the same with the one at the back of him.
Watch your toes Matey!

This juvenile one will be surprised when we get back to our normal weather  

Another baby due for a surprise when we get our regular weather.

This pigeon seemed to have given up walking on the hot ground.

The Heron seemed to be happy enough wading looking for his dinner.


Plenty of damsel flies flitting around, but don't stay still very long at get a better picture.

Now for a few pix's of the only cygnet surviving, 


Is this free wheeling for swans, with legs up?.


Who's a pretty Boy / Girl then!.




Sorry for the sameness  this post, but it is a beautiful thing isn't it couldn't resist!



Where's Mum gone?, this seed off the guy with the hat is very tasty, get's it from Fleetwood I'm told!



I'm forever blowing bubblessss!.

Mum and Dad guarding me.

This looks like a young Rook as the older ones seem to have a baggy trouser look on their thighs.


Last but not least there was this little Grey Wagtail, not daft this one as it was sheltering under the trees at the side of the water on the small lake, must have been cooler there!.

Being the England match in the evening, the info centre was decorated up for the occasion!

Just for those of you who think I might have given up on the mad jigsaw, got a few more pieces in since the last post!, so its not gone in the bin yet!!, watch this space!.

.........................................................
TTFN.

No comments:

Post a Comment