Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Saturday 6 December 2014

Cool Saturday.

Cool Saturday

Went to the lake this morning and I wasn't disappointed to see no one there, it was quite cool and come to that there wasn't many in the park!, I had the Cafe to myself but still couldn't go in with Pepe, still rules are rules, but I can assure you under the table would have been cleaner after we left had we been sat inside, no crumbs with Pepe!.
On a walk round and to put up a Christmas message for the lads in the club saw this nice little fellow looking for his breakfast, seemed to enjoy a few of Pepe's treats crumbled up on the table near the gate.







Found this Robin on a website and thought it looked just like my Pepe!.


 King Tut, the Egyptian Goose, looking for his pals the swans!. 

 The sign I've put up on the landing stage for the lads, it applies to you all as well!.



The lake was mostly frozen over today, with only a bit for the ducks and geese to feed on.


On our travels this week popped into the Plant shop at Crown Point opposite Lidl, to see the decorations and got some fairy lights for Bob's boat interior, but I think his wife as claimed them for her tree!.
The point I was going too say is that they were half the price of the bigger garden centre we looked in the next couple of days, just shows you, you have to shop around these days!.

Just a big kid really 

Nice display 


Puts you in the mood for Christmas?, or are you fedup already?.


...................................................................
Colin joined Joggers Anonymous, When ever he feels like a run they send someone round with a dozen bottles to talk him out of it!.

Children, what a comfort in old age, And how soon they bring it on!.

"I hear you finally cured little Fred of biting his nails".
"Yes we pulled his teeth out!".
.............................................................
"Its the way I tell em"

No comments:

Post a Comment