Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Monday 22 December 2014

Wet and windy today 2014

Wet and windy today 2014.

On a visit to the lake at Etherow today there were still a few regulars about, even with the wet weather, the children are off school as well, plenty of fuss for Pepe!.



The birds always seem to be hungry, I suppose its get it whilst you can this weather.


The badger sett still seems to be in use, plenty of digging going on.


How are these trees staying up in the high winds we have had the past few weeks?.



The swans with their admirer
King Tut the Egyptian Goose


Chasing off a rival.

Happy now!.

The weather vane on top of the Cafe.
............................................................

You might have seen this before but it's worth another look!

                             

Thats all for now folks.
..................................................................................
The only thing I took up at school was Space!

Success is relative. 
The more success the more relatives.
...........................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment