Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year 2015.

Happy New Year to all our friends and readers.

May all your wishes come true, and all your new years resolutions last!. 
..........................................................................

What did Mrs Quasimodo give Quasi for Christmas?.
A Wok!, she thought it would help her iron his shirts.
...........................................
A clock and watchmaker millionaire died recently.
They reckon it will take years to wind up his estate!.
.............................................
Its the way I tell em!.
.............................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment