Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Saturday 31 January 2015

Today at the lake, 31.1.2015

Today at the lake, 31.1.2015

Went to the lake today, although the snow had gone from the roads there was still plenty about on the paths and hills in the background, still wrapped up well it wasn't too bad.
This is the view looking towards the Cafe, as you can see still plenty of snow in the back.

Glad I took some bird food with me, this Robin at the Cafe was most appreciative, their feet don't seem to be affected by the cold but I've been told that they can expend as much energy getting into food as it is worth, so I only get stuff that's suit-abell for them!.



Here's one for my Mates Bob and Joyce, they had one just like this.

This is last years baby. 

Still doing well.

Well it is the 50/50 Kingsmill bread, they seen to be doing alright on bread, even though it's said it's not good for them.


Gerr off!.

Quite gentle really.

 The Tufted duck I didn't manage to get the other day on my previous post, appeared again today and had his mate with him, I also had my bridge zoom camera with me as well, so here he is, a handsome fellow isn't he.



You can't beat a good zoom, which on my Bridge camera is 50 times and although I've always got my IPhone camera handy and takes good pictures as you can see here!.


This Bee, taken last Summer with the IPhone camera is very good but no good out on the lake 

Today's Bargain of the Week is this nice Cactus from Homebase again, nice one hey!.

Half price!


 A nice pot, for it to go in though I had to pay full price for that, all of £3.99!.

 Well that's it for today, was cold but Pepe with his thick coat enjoyed it.
.................................................................................................. 

Eve, "Do you love me".
Adam, "Who else?".

Sales resistance, of course, is the triumph of mind over patter.

Teacher; "Name two pronouns?.
Freddie; "Who?. Me?.

There are three kinds of people in this world; Those that can count and those who can't!.
......................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment