Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Thursday 8 January 2015

Today at the lake.

Today at the lake Jan 8th 2014

Whilst at the lake today.
After a bit of lunch in the Cafe it was off to the landing stage to see what boats were sailing and found this nice scratchbuilt Narra Boat and as you will have noticed from earlier post's I'm rather taken with Narra Boats


Also whilst putting Pepe back  in the car I was approached by this old Couple who said they had spoken to me at the Dog's Trust in Denton, on the Open Day there, it's the Hat you know!.
Anyway they had this beautiful young little Jack Russell dog not much bigger than Pepe, and it was very friendly with everyone and after I'd given it a chewy stick, I was it's friend for life I think.



Teeth like a baby crocodile, but only because of the chewy stick I'd given it, the couple said they hadn't had a minute's trouble with it since they took it home, so another success story for the Trust!

Whilst on the Net I saw this video of the worlds largest container ship that has just arrived in this country this week, can they get any bigger!!


................................................................................................

Paddy took his crocodile into the pub and said "Do you serve Catholics?".
The Barman said he did
"Well Oi'l have a pint of Guinness, and two Catholics for my Crocodile!" 

"I will go to the end of the world for you" he said.
"Yes but will you stay there, she yawned!.
.............................................................................................
That's it for now folks!.

No comments:

Post a Comment