Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Tuesday 9 December 2014

Dogs Trust Manchester 2014

At the weekend (Sunday) I went to the Christmas Fayre at the local Dogs Trust, just to give them some support not to get another hound!, one hairy critter is enough!.

View at the entrance

Inside 


Up the stairs to the Cafe

In the cafe and then through the door on to the veranda viewing platform.

Outside in the training and play area.





Just hope their new home is as nice and carefree as this!, sadly some will not be once the novelty wears off.


 Relaxed even though there were hundreds of people there


Saw this poster in a magazine whist having a drink in the Cafe, hopefully Pepe thinks so!.


Bought Pepe an early Christmas present.
You can see the idea, twist the wheels and dials to get at the treats, I know they can smell them, but the idea was to figure out how to get the treats out!.
It was a total waste of money, He was getting the treats out faster than I could put them in, then started to chew the wood as well, don't think John's dogs would be any better, they would just shake them out I suppose.
Still it was nice to see all the dogs and I was surprised to see a lot of people I knew there, even though I didn't have Pepe with me "The Hat" gives me away.

Today went to the Lake and you can see the wild and windy time I had there.


Sat in the car and had lunch, too cold to sit outside with Pepe. still on track with my Cholestrol as long as I don't eat anything until a week on Friday!.

On the dog theme, if you want to get your dog a christmas pressie try here.
One of our friends daughters!.

....................................................................................................

The henpecked husband reached the end of his tether  and said "I'm leaving you and going off to join the foreign legion"
"Well don't come back traipsing sand through the house she said!"

Two husbands leaning on the bar.
"Did you give your wife a lecture on economy like I told you?.
"Yes I certainly did"
"And what was the result?.
"I've got to give up smoking!.

.......................................................................................
Thats all folks

No comments:

Post a Comment