Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Tuesday 4 December 2018

Reddish Vale Country Park. 1-2 12.2018.

This past weekend though a bit wet and breezy, we made the effort and went down to the Vale!.

As you can see Saturday was a bit misty early on.
This would have been my first flying Heron, but as I said too misty.

This little fellow wasn't worried though and came quite close for some seeds.

Later in the day the mist cleared and I was able to get a few more clear pix's
Got some good detail on this Male Goosanders beak.

And his mate's beak too.

Cute little, Little Grebe or Dabchick.

Tufted Duck.

Apologies for more Ring Necked Parakeets but they are beautiful aren't they, and not everyone knows where to find them.








This Moorhen came running up shouting "Save some for me"!, perhaps my over active imagination again?. 

Not forgetting the little guys with this Dunnock or Tree sparrow.

And this Male Chaffinch.

Mr & Mrs Mandarin.



Just as nice off the water with their white belly's and quite aggressive with other birds and can stand up for themselves even though they are smaller than most of the other ducks. 

Pepe isn't bothered with the wildlife, I won't think you could eat a full one Pepe!.

Whilst I went to the new Loo's my Cinema friend David with his Daughters Pug Geoff held on to Pepe for me.
"David the Dog Whisperer"


Pepe 9 years old and Geoff, only a young whipper snapper not one yet!.
They get on well though.

Did you spot the new seasonal header?.
Well that's another week over, soon be Christmas!.
.......................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment