Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Monday 17 December 2018

Weekend, 15-16.12.2018.

On Saturday we went to Reddish Vale and got a few pictures of the Mandarin ducks.


As you can see when they are out of the water they are white underneath.


Beautiful little birds.

In the information centre it was all hustle and bustle as a lot of the volunteers were in decorating the children's room into a grotto for Father Christmas's arrival on the Sunday.
Pepe got in on the act with a star on his head.

When I arrived it was a real festive affair with the Christmas decorations up and carols playing and all the chairs taken, it was really Christmasy with no room at the inn! 

Pepe at 3 months old.


On the Sunday as I didn't want to be stuck down the Vale with all the Children visiting Santa, we went to Debdale Park first calling at Mcdonalds for a snack to put us on until dinner at Son John's later.

Soon got a few friends calling in, this cheeky chappy was stood on the Glass roof of my car looking in, don't get snaps like that often, as you can see the weather wasn't too good.

This one stood on my bonnet looking in the windscreen, felt guilty eating in front of it.

Then after a walk round Debdale it was off to Dinner, calling at the Snipe to feed the Swan family there, Mum, Dad and 6 cygnets there and very tame.

This is Jessie the Cockerpoo, very affectionate always wants to sit with someone.

And then there is Max another Cockerpoo a year younger and a bit more reserved.

Well that's it for another year.

Merry Christmas A Happy New Year to all our readers



No comments:

Post a Comment